Interesting projector for the motorhome

• Official Post

For some time now, I have had a small beamer that can be used quite flexibly due to its compactness. Whether for spontaneous, private outdoor cinema, a presentation at a customer's site or for mobile use - I am positively surprised by this device. This is the XGIMI Halo Beamer.

Here are a few photos of it, in comparison with a notebook to get a better idea of the size:

I particularly like the fact that the device is very bright, the manufacturer's specification here is 800 lumens (when operated with the mains adapter), on battery power somewhat less. But even the battery still manages amazing performance, especially when evening falls and twilight sets in, the device can also be used outdoors.

It can reach a diagonal of approx. 1 m at a distance of 1.2 m and can also be used as a mobile unit, for example in a motorhome, if the right installation position is available.

Here is a picture taken during the day (cloudy) in a bright room (the projection surface is a stove / i.e. a normal wall).

• Josef

Changed the title of the thread from “Interessanter Beamer fürs Reisemobil” to “Interesting projector for the motorhome”.

Participate now!

Don't have a user account on our site yet? Register for free and enjoy all the benefits of the DigiCamper Community!